Roast Turkey Reuben
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
4 slices rye bread
8 slices Swiss cheese
8 slices roasted turkey breast, skin removed
4 tbsp. coleslaw
2 tbsp. Russian dressing
1. Spread the butter on one side of 2 bread slices.
2. Lay the buttered bread slices (buttered side down), on a cutting board.
3. Layer the Swiss cheese, turkey, coleslaw, and dressing on top of each slice of bread. Top with the unbuttered bread slices.
4. Place the sandwiches (one per batch) in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket into the Power AirFryer XL.
5. Press the Power Button. Manually set the cooking temperature to 310° F and the cooking time to 12 mins. Flip the sandwiches halfway through the cooking time.
6. Slice the sandwiches before serving.