Roasted Chicken with Herbs
1 5-lb whole chicken, with skin
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. rosemary
1⁄2 tsp. thyme
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Season the chicken with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, ground black pepper, rosemary, and thyme and rub the chicken with the olive oil.
2. Place the chicken (breast side down) in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
3. Press the Power Button and use the M Button to scroll to the Chicken preset (360° F for 20 mins.).
4. When the timer reaches 0, carefully turn the chicken over.
5. Press the Power Button and use the M Button to scroll to the Chicken preset (360° F for 20 mins.). Cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165° F.
6. Let the chicken rest for 20 mins. before serving.