Roasted Holiday Turkey & Stuffing
1 (10-12 lb.) turkey
1 stick butter
1 small onion, peeled & diced
1 small carrot, peeled & diced
1 stalk celery, diced
1 (14 oz.) bag stuffing, seasoned
1 cup chicken broth 1 tbsp. sea salt
1 tbsp. black pepper
1. Melt half the butter in the Casserole Pan. Sauté vegetables until tender. Add the stuffing and broth. Cook for 2 minutes, then set aside to cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Fill the turkey with the stuffing and truss (wrap securely with twine).
4. Rub the turkey with remaining butter. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Place turkey carefully inside the Casserole Pan. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165° F.