Roasted Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin, about 1 lb., trimmed & cut
salt and pepper, to season
2 tbsp. fresh scallion, chopped fine
4 cloves garlic, minced
1. Coat pork tenderloin lightly with olive oil.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spread scallion and garlic evenly over tenderloin.
4. Adjust time and temperature to 17 minutes at 370° F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
5. Place tenderloin carefully inside the Fry Basket. Cook for remaining 15 minutes.
6. Let tenderloin rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Eric’s Tip: Why do chefs rest meat? Allowing meat to rest after cooking (and before slicing) means you lose less of the natural juices. You get a tastier and more succulent result.