Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
2 medium red potatoes, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges each
1 tbsp. olive oil
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 sprig rosemary, chopped
1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
2. Adjust time and temperature to 27 minutes at 350° F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
3. Cook potatoes for remaining 25 minutes. Shake a few times during the cooking cycle.
4. When potatoes have browned, add garlic and rosemary.
5. Toss potatoes with grated Parmesan before serving.