Roasted Salmon & Vegetables
1 lb asparagus spears, trimmed
1 lemon, sliced
2 lb salmon filet
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
1 tsp. dried thyme
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. onion powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 pint red cherry tomatoes
1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Warm the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan over medium- high heat on the stove.
3. Grill the asparagus and lemon slices on the Grill Pan
enough to lightly char them (about 2–3 mins.)
and then remove the Grill Pan from the heat.
4. Remove the lemon slices.
5. Place the salmon over the asparagus.
6. Combine the paprika, cayenne, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl and mix well to make the spice mixture.
7. Generously sprinkle the spice mixture over the salmon.
8. Scatter the red and yellow cherry tomatoes around the salmon and top with the grilled lemon slices.
9. Roast in the oven at 350° F until the salmon is cooked through (20–25 mins.).