Rosemary Garlic Focaccia
1 lb. pizza dough
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tbsp. sea salt, course
2 large sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
4 cloves garlic, peeled & thinly sliced
1. Spread pizza dough out on the Grill Pan.
2. Proof at room temperature for 45 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
4. Use your fingers to make indentations on the dough.
5. Rub olive oil onto the dough. Top with sea salt, rosemary, and garlic. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve with fresh salad as a side or topping.
Eric’s Tip: This focaccia can be re-purposed into sandwich bread, croutons or pizza!