Rosemary Garlic Prime Rib
1 15-lb prime rib roast, trimmed
2 tsp. sea salt
2 tsp. ground black pepper
10 cloves garlic, minced
1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for drizzling
2 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed
1 bag mini red potatoes, washed
2 tsp. salt
1 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Place the prime rib in the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan.
3. Mix the salt, ground black pepper, garlic, rosemary, and olive oil in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the prime rib.
4. Cook in the oven at 400° F for 20 mins.
5. Reduce the heat to 350° F and continue cooking
until the prime rib reaches the desired doneness (about 2 hrs. to internal temperature of 130° F for medium rare).
6. Add the Brussels sprouts and mini potatoes to the Grill Pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and ground black pepper.
7. Place the Grill Pan in the oven about 1 hr. 45 mins. after the roast has begun cooking. Roast at 350° F until golden and lightly caramelized (30–40 mins.).