Rosemary Garlic Rack of Lamb
2 (1 1/2 lb.) lamb racks
3 sprigs rosemary
4 cloves garlic, peeled
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Chop the rosemary and the garlic.
2. Assemble the Skewer Racks with the Rotisserie Shaft and Forks. Run a Skewer through the meat, close to the bone, of one of the lamb racks. Repeat with the other lamb rack.
3. Clip each Skewer on to the Skewer Rack. Tie the lamb racks on each end and the middle with twine.
4. Rub the lamb racks with the mustard. Press the Power Button and then the herb mixture onto the lamb racks. Season with the salt and ground black pepper.
5. Place the Rack into the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F/200° C) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
6. Cook the lamb to the desired doneness (use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature):
- Rare: 125° F/50° C
- Mediumrare: 135° F/60° C
- Medium: 145° F/65° C
- Well done: 165° F/75° C
7. Let the lamb rest for 10 mins. before slicing.