Rosemary Rack of Lamb
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. sea salt, California
1 tsp. ground black pepper
2 (1-11⁄4 lb.) racks of lamb
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 sprigs rosemary, chopped
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. cumin, ground
2 tsp. coriander, ground
2 sprigs additional rosemary, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450o F.
- Add the olive oil to the preheated Copper Chef.
- Season the lamb with sea salt and black pepper. Sear on all sides.
- Rub the seared lamb racks with Dijon mustard, cumin, coriander, garlic, and rosemary.
- Place the lamb into the oven. Cook for about 20-25 minutes (for rare to medium-rare) or until desired internal temperature.
- Let the rack rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Before serving, sprinkle remaining fresh rosemary over lamb.
Eric’s Tip: Wrap the top half of the rack with aluminum foil to keep it from getting too dark.