1⁄2 lb. salmon, cut into chunks
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1⁄2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp. lemon juice
1⁄2 tsp. lemon zest
2 scallions, chopped
2 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
1⁄2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. olive oil
1⁄2 tsp. black pepper
1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 sandwich buns
2 tbsp. mayonnaise lettuce
1. In a food processor, combine salmon, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Pulse until chopped well.
2. Transfer salmon mixture to a bowl. Fold in scallion, dill, soy sauce, olive oil, black pepper, and panko breadcrumbs.
3. Shape into 2 burgers. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Set time and temperature to 10 minutes at 400o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
5. Cook salmon burgers for remaining 8 minutes. Flip halfway through.
6. Serve on buns topped with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.
Add some air-fried fries to the plate and you’ve got a delicious meal.
Eric’s Tip: Need a quick appetizer? Form salmon burger mixture into bite-sized meatballs. Preheat the AirFryer to 400o F. Cook for 4 minutes. Pierce each meatball with an appetizer skewer & serve on a cucumber slice