Sausage Griddle Sandwich
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsp. butter
8 pre-prepared pancakes
4 frozen sausage patties
1. Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F/177° C.
2. Beat the eggs with the salt and ground black pepper in a bowl.
3. Melt the butter on the Griddle Plate and then cook the eggs until set (2–4 mins.).
4. Remove the eggs and cut in to four pieces.
5. Place the sausage patties on the Griddle Plate
and cook each side until cooked through (5–6 mins. per side).
6. Make a sandwich with the pancakes, egg, and sausage patties.
7. Serve with maple syrup.