Sesame Ginger Sticky Wings
2 lb. chicken wings, split
Sesame Ginger Marinade
1 cup sweet chili sauce 1 tbsp. ginger
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1/2 tbsp. chili paste
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. lime juice
1 tbsp. sesame seeds, for serving
scallions, chopped, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On medium heat, grill the wings on both sides.
3. Marinade: in a bowl, combine sweet chili sauce, ginger, sesame oil, chili paste, honey, and lime juice.
4. When the wings are fully cooked and crispy, toss with marinade.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions before serving.
Eric’s Tip: This marinade works well with chicken breasts and thighs if you want to add it to a salad, sandwich or tacos.