Shrimp and Asparagus
1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 lb. asparagus, trimmed & cut into bite-sized pieces
1⁄4 cup. olive oil
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
1 tsp. ginger, peeled and minced
1 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
2 tbsp. rice wine
1⁄2 tsp. black pepper
- Place the Copper Chef on high heat. When the pan is hot, add half the olive oil. Sear the shrimp. Remove and set aside.
- Add the rest of the olive oil. Sauté the asparagus, tossing steadily until tender, but firm.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and shrimp. Sauté for 3 or 4 minutes, careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.