Shrimp & Pork Toast
Shrimp & Pork Mix
10 oz shrimp, peeled, deveined & chopped finely
10 oz ground pork
1⁄2 cup water chestnuts, chopped
2 scallions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. ginger, grated
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
6 eggs, beaten
8 oz panko breadcrumbs
12 slices white bread, crust removed
1. Combine the shrimp & pork mix ingredients in a bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in a square pan and set the pan aside.
3. Pour the panko breadcrumbs into a separate square pan.
4. Spread 2 tbsp. shrimp & pork mix onto a slice of white bread, cover the mix with another slice of bread, and cut the sandwich into quarters to make four triangles. Repeat until all 12 bread slices are cut into triangles.
5. Dip the triangles into the egg and then into the panko breadcrumbs.
6. Place the triangles on two Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
7. Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F) and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. Flip the toast and rotate the Racks after 7 mins.
Eric’s Tip: I love a good soy dip with this toast. To make the dip, mix 1⁄2 cup soy sauce, 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil, 1 chopped scallion, 1 tbsp. grated ginger, and 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce.