Shrimp & Sirloin Parmesan
1 (8-oz.) sirloin steak
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tsp. vegetable oil
6 large shrimp, peeled & deveined
1 tsp. Cajun blackened seasoning
2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tbsp. mozzarella cheese, shredded
parsley, chopped, optional for garnish
1. Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush with vegetable oil.
2. Toss the shrimp with the Cajun blackened seasoning.
3. Preheat the AirFryer to 400o F for 2 minutes.
4. Place steak into the Fry Basket. Cook at 400o F for 6 minutes.
5. Flip the steak over. Arrange shrimp around the steak. Cook for additional 5 minutes. Turn shrimp halfway through.
6. Mix together Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
7. Place the shrimp on top of the steak. Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella mixture.
8. Cook for 2 additional minutes at 350o F to melt cheese.
9. Garnish with optional parsley.
10. Serve steak and shrimp immediately with your favorite side dishes.