Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 12 minutes Serves: 8
Ingredients 1 (8-ounce) can crescent roll dough sheet 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar 5 chocolate bars (regular size) 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows Double-chocolate syrup or hot fudge
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For easier cleanup, line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough and fold up 1/2-inch of all edges to create a crust.
3. Sprinkle the entire surface of the dough with cinnamon sugar (about 1 1/2 tablespoons).
4. Bake 6 minutes.
5. Break chocolate bars in half and arrange evenly over the surface of the dough. Top with the mini marshmallows, leaving about 1-inch from all edges as the marshmallows will expand as they cook.
6. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Bake 6-8 additional minutes, watching closely, just until marshmallows are golden brown.
7. Drizzle with chocolate syrup or hot fudge before serving.