Snicker’ing Rice Pudding
4 cups cooked white rice
4 cups half and half
3⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄2 tsp. salt
2 eggs, whole
2 egg yolks
2 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (11 oz.) bag caramels
1 cup peanuts, chopped
1 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet 1 cup nougat
1. In the Copper Chef combine the cooked white rice, 3 cups half and half, sugar and salt.
2. Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the eggs and remaining half and half.
4. Slowly stir 1⁄4 cup of the rice mixture into the egg mixture. Repeat 4 times, and then pour the egg mixture into the Copper Chef. Cook until it thickens.
5. Add the vanilla, caramel, and peanuts. Stir. Remove from the heat and cool for 15 minutes.
6. Add the nougat and chips. Stir.
7. Chill and serve.