Southwestern Turkey Burger
1⁄2 lb. ground turkey
2 tsp. olive oil
1 egg white
1 tbsp. cilantro
1⁄2 tbsp. jalapeño (with seeds), minced
2 tbsp. onion, minced
1 clove garlic, peeled & minced
2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
1 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. black pepper
2 sandwich buns
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1. Mix together ground turkey, oil, egg white, cilantro, garlic, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
2. Shape into 2 burgers. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Set time and temperature to 12 minutes at 400o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
4. Cook burgers for remaining 10 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
5. Serve burgers on buns topped with lettuce, red onion, mayonnaise, and sliced avocado. Impress your family by adding air-fried zucchini sticks.
Eric’s Tip: Top with pepper jack cheese, sliced avocado, and your favorite salsa for an extra kick of southwestern flavor.