4 cups spaghetti sauce (from a jar or homemade)
1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
2 cups ricotta cheese
2 cups mozzarella, shredded
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350o F.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into the Copper Chef. Add 1⁄4 lb. of the spaghetti.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, cheeses, and parsley.
- Pour the ricotta mix into the Copper Chef. Spread evenly.
- Place another layer of the spaghetti on top.
- Mix the meat with 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Pour the meat on top of the spaghetti layer.
- Place the rest of the spaghetti on top. Pour the rest of the sauce over the spaghetti. Add the remainder of the cheeses. Cook in the oven for about 45 minutes.
- Let rest for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Eric’s Tip: Turn this recipe into a delicious Alfredo pie by using Parmesan cream sauce, one cup of frozen peas, and one cup of diced ham.