Spanish Rub Pork Burgers with Citrus Cilantro Dressings
1 tbsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. sea salt
2 tsp. dried cilantro
1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 lb ground pork
1 tsp. kosher salt
4 hamburger buns
1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
Citrus Cilantro Dressing
1⁄2 cup whole milk yogurt
zest of 1 Valencia orange 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
1. Combine the rub ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine the burger ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Shape the combined ingredients into four patties and coat each patty with the rub.
4. Place the burgers on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the AirFryer Oven.
5. Press the Power Button (370° F) and increase the cooking time to 16 mins. Flip the burgers halfway through the cooking time (8 mins.).
6. Cut the hamburger buns in half horizontally and butter them with the margarine.
7. Place two buns on a Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
8. Press the Power Button (370° F) and cook the buns until golden (about 3 mins.). Repeat until all the buns are toasted.
9. Combine the citrus cilantro dressing ingredients and mix them well.
10. Place the burgers on the buns and top the burgers with the dressing.
Eric’s Tip: If you haven’t tried it, you owe it to yourself to top these burgers with manchego cheese, which is a firm Spanish cheese made from sheep’s milk that has a rich, buttery flavor.