Spicy Creamed Corn Casserole
1 26-oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1⁄2 cup whole milk
4 15-oz cans kernel corn, drained
2 1⁄2 cups French fried onions, divided
1 jalapeño, seeded & diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/175° C.
2. Mix the soup and milk in the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan.
3. Stir in the corn and 1 1⁄4 cups fried onions.
4. Add the jalapeño and red pepper.
5. Place the Roaster Pan in the oven and bake at 350° F/175° C for 30 mins.
6. Stir and top with 1 1⁄4 cups fried onions.
7. Bake at 350° F/175° C for an additional 5–8 mins.
Eric’s Tip: I’ll turn this dish into a Maryland-style casserole by adding 8 oz fresh crab meat and 1 tbsp. crab seasoning.