Spinach, Feta & Red Onion Pizza
1 thin crust pizza dough
5 oz. baby spinach
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, peeled & minced
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 small red onion, halved & sliced
1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
salt & pepper
1. Roll the pizza dough out onto the Grill Pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
3. In a pan, sauté spinach lightly with olive oil and garlic.
4. Grill the pizza on both sides on medium heat until golden.
5. Sprinkle feta onto the dough. Top with spinach, red onion, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Place the Grill Pan into the oven. Bake until the cheese is melted and the dough is cooked through.
Eric’s Tip: I love adding baby arugula to this pizza. Layer it under the feta before cooking, or use it as a garnish after cooking.