Steakhouse Ribeye with Herb Compound Butter
1⁄2 cup butter, softened
1 clove garlic, minced
1⁄2 shallot, minced
1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. tarragon, chopped
1 tbsp. rosemary, chopped
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
juice of 1⁄4 lemon
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 1-lb ribeye steaks
2 tbsp. Eric’s Red Meat Rub
(see page 19 for recipe)
1. Combine the compound butter ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Place the compound butter on a sheet of plastic wrap.
Use the plastic wrap to shape the butter into a log, and wrap.
3. Let the log chill in the refrigerator.
4. Season the ribeye steaks with Eric’s Red Meat Rub.
5. Place the steaks on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the top shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
6. Press the Power Button and then French Fries Button (400° F
for 15 mins.). Flip the steaks halfway the cooking time (7 1⁄2 mins.).
7. Place a 1⁄4-in. slice of the compound butter on each steak and let the butter melt.
8. Let the steaks rest for 5 mins. before serving.
Eric’s Tip: After you cut the log of butter compound into disks, you can keep the disks in the freezer and pull out only what you need.