Stewed Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
8 chicken leg & thigh quarters, trimmed
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. turmeric
1 tsp. paprika
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1 cup white wine
1 onion, diced
15 cloves garlic
2 lemons, sliced
3 sprigs oregano
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/190° C.
2. Rub the chicken with the salt, ground black pepper, turmeric, and paprika.
3. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Heat the olive oil over high heat and then sear the chicken thighs.
4. Top with the white wine, onion, garlic, lemon, and oregano.
5. Cover the Roaster Pan with the Glass Lid, place in the oven, and cook at 375° F/190° C for 1 hr.
Eric’s Tip: There’s something about a delicious roasted chicken served over garlicky greens that gets my mouth watering!