2 cups strawberries, sliced
3 tbsp. sugar
2 cups flour
2 tbsp. sugar
2 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. lemon zest
1 1⁄2 cup milk
2 tbsp. butter, melted
1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Combine the strawberries and sugar in a bowl. Let the strawberries sit in the bowl for 30 mins.
2. Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F/177° C.
3. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest in a second bowl.
4. Combine the eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla in a third bowl.
5. Slowly whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
6. Let the mixture stand for 3 mins. to finish the batter.
7. Scoop 1⁄4 cup of batter on to the Griddle Plate for each pancake.
8. Spoon the strawberries over the top of each pancake and cook each side until fluffy and browned