Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
5 stalks rhubarb, diced
3 lb strawberries, sliced
1 tsp. cinnamon
zest & juice of 1⁄2 lemon
1/3 cup sugar
1 stick butter
1⁄2 cup flour
1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
1 cup granola
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/175° C.
2. Combine the rhubarb, strawberries, cinnamon, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar in a bowl.
3. Pour the mixture into the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan.
4. Place the Grill Pan in the oven and bake at 350° F/175° C for 20 mins.
5. Combine the crisp topping ingredients in a separate bowl.
6. Remove the Grill Pan from the oven. Pour the topping over the fruit.
7. Return to the oven and bake at 350° F/175° C until golden brown (about 35 mins.).
Eric’s Tip: Rhubarb has such a unique flavor, but if you can’t find it, use equal parts of tart apples, like Granny Smith apples.