vegetable oil, for spraying
2 lb. strawberries, cored & chopped
4 tbsp. sugar
juice of 1 lemon
1. Line the Air Flow Racks with parchment paper and spray the Racks with vegetable oil.
2. Combine all the ingredients and in a blender and blend until a smooth purée forms.
3. Divide the purée evenly between the Racks, spreading the purée into a thin layer over the parchment paper.
4. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Dehydrator Button and increase the cooking temperature to 170° F/75° C and the cooking time to 10 hrs. to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Once the cooking cycle has finished, remove the Racks.
6. Cut the parchment paper into 2 in.-thick strips using scissors, roll up the strips, and tie them with twine.