Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Serves: 2-4
Ingredients 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated thin crust pizza dough (such as Pillsbury) 6 thin slices deli ham 6 thin slices genoa salami 24 slices pepperoni 8 ounces mozzarella cheese Olive oil spray Minced garlic Grated Parmesan cheese Pizza sauce, for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Unroll pizza crust and cut into two equal pieces.
3. Top the center of each piece of dough with 3 slices of ham, 3 slices of salami, 12 slices of pepperoni, and 4 ounces of the mozzarella cheese.
4. Fold the dough over the filling, stretching the dough if necessary, and press to seal. Flip each Stromboli onto a sheet pan and cut 4 small venting slices in the top of each. Spray with olive oil spray to help with browning.
5. Bake 13-15 minutes, just until the top is golden brown.
6. Serve sprinkled with minced garlic and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve alongside pizza sauce for dipping.