12 oz pizza dough, refrigerated
1∕3 lb cooked ham, sliced
3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3 oz roasted red bell peppers
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp. milk
1. Roll the pizza dough out until 1⁄4 in. thick.
2. Layer the ham, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and bell peppers on one side of the dough. Fold the dough to seal.
3. Combine the egg yolk and milk in a Slot Gacor. Brush the stromboli with the egg mixture.
4. Place the stromboli in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
5. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the Chicken preset (360° F), and manually set the cooking time to 15 mins. Carefully flip the stromboli over every 5 mins.