Stuffed Bacon Mac & Cheese Burgers
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup macaroni and cheese
3 strips cooked bacon, quartered
4 brioche rolls, cut in half
1/2 cup margarine
1. Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F/177° C.
2. Divide the ground beef evenly into four balls and then cut each ball in half.
3. Press one ball half into the lid of a mayonnaise container to form the first half of one patty.
4. Stuff the patty with 1 tbsp. cheddar cheese,
2 tbsp. macaroni and cheese, and 3 bacon quarters. Then, seal with another piece of ground beef to form the finished burger. Repeat with the remaining three burgers.
5. Place the burgers on the Grill Plate, cover the Grill with its Lid, and cook each side of the burgers for 4–5 mins. per side.
6. Remove and reserve the burgers.
7. Spread the margarine on the insides of the roll halves and grill the roll halves (cut side down) until browned.
8. Place the burgers between the roll halves.