Super Nacho Tacos
8 hard taco shells
1⁄2 cup honey
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet cheese powder
3⁄4 lb. ground beef
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
2 plum tomatoes, diced
1 cup cheddar, shredded
sour cream, for garnish
1. Use a pastry brush to paint the exterior of the taco shells with the honey.
2. Combine the taco seasoning and cheese powder in a flat-bottomed dish and mix.
3. Sprinkle the taco cheese powder generously over the taco shells.
4. Place the taco shells onto the Air Flow Racks.
5. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button (370° F/190° C) and decrease the cooking time to 5 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
6. While the taco shells cook, sauté the ground beef in olive oil for 5–6 mins.
7. Season the meat with the salt and ground black pepper.
8. Divide the sautéed meat evenly into the taco shells.
9. Garnish with a sprinkling of lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, and sour cream.