Sweet & Spicy Beef Jerky
1 can cola
1⁄2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. sriracha
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 lb top round beef, sliced thinly
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Bring to the marinade to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat and let the marinade simmer for 10 mins. in the refrigerator.
4. Let the marinade cool.
5. Marinate the beef in the marinade overnight.
6. Remove the beef from the marinade and pat the beef dry.
7. Divide the meat onto the three Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the bottom, middle, and top shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
8. Press the Power Button and then the Dehydrator Button and increase the cooking temperature to 165° F and the cooking time to 5 hrs.
Eric’s Tip: When I’m entertaining, I like to make a savory party mix and add small diced jerky to add that sweet and salty flavor.