1⁄2 cup ground beef
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
1⁄4 tsp. onion powder
1⁄2 tsp. chili powder
1⁄2 tsp. cumin
1⁄4 cup salsa
4 oz. prepared pizza dough
flour, for dusting
1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄4 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
optional: sour, cream & guacamole, for serving
1. In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until browned. Use a spoon to break up any large pieces.
2. Add salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, chili powder, and cumin. Stir and cook for an additional minute.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in salsa.
4. On a floured surface, roll or stretch the dough into a 6-inch round.
5. Set time and temperature to 15 minutes at 350o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
6. Lay the dough directly onto the bottom of the Fry Basket. Cook for 4 minutes. Flip halfway through. For a crispier crust, add 2 minutes to cooking time.
7. Spread seasoned beef on top of the crust. Top with cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses. Cook for remaining 9 minutes.
8. Remove pizza from the Fry Basket carefully before serving. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.