4 lb 85% lean ground beef
1⁄4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
4 1.25-oz packages taco seasoning
24 slider rolls, cut in half
1 15.5-oz jar salsa, drained
1⁄2 cup queso blanco
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1⁄4 cup diced onion
1 cup crushed tortilla chips
1 tbsp. butter, melted
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/190° C.
2. Combine the beef, egg, breadcrumbs, and taco seasoning in a bowl to make the beef mixture.
3. Pack the beef mixture onto the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan to form an even sheet.
4. Place the Grill Pan in the oven and bake at 375° F/190° C until the beef reaches an internal temperature of 150° F/65° C (about 30–40 mins.).
5. Remove the Grill Pan from the oven and let the beef cool slightly.
6. Place a cutting board over the top of the Grill Pan and invert the Grill Pan to transfer the beef to the cutting board.
7. Reduce the oven’s temperature to 350° F/175° C.
8. Line the Roaster Pan with the rolls’ bottom halves, cut side facing up, and then top with the beef.
9. Top the beef with the salsa, queso blanco, cheddar cheese, onion, and tortilla chips.
10. Cover each roll’s bottom half with the top half and brush with the melted butter.
11. Cover the Roaster Pan with the Glass Lid, place the Roaster Pan in the oven, and bake at 350° F/175° C until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
Eric’s Tip: I love to split the beef mixture with a spicy chorizo to add a nice kick to these sliders!