Teriyaki Chicken Jerky
1⁄4 cup teriyaki glaze
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. garlic powder
1⁄4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. paprika
1 lb chicken breasts, sliced thinly
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2. Marinate the chicken breasts in the marinade overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and pat the chicken dry.
4. Divide the meat onto the three Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the bottom, middle, and top shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
5. Press the Power Button and then the Dehydrator Button and increase the cooking temperature to 165° F and the cooking time to 5 hrs.
Eric’s Tip: Don’t forget the classic buffalo chicken version for a great gameday snack. Substitute the teriyaki glaze
for your favorite buffalo sauce.