1⁄2 cup soy sauce
1⁄4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. grated ginger
2 tsp. garlic, minced
2 tsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. Chinese white wine
1/3 cup orange marmalade
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 large, thick carrot, quartered lengthwise
4 scallions, trimmed to the length of the carrot quarters
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix. Reserve the marinade in the bowl.
2. Cut each chicken breast into a 1 in.-thick strip by cutting in a spiral from the outside to inside of each chicken breast.
3. Wrap the chicken strips around each piece of carrot and scallion so that the strips spiral the entire length of the carrots and scallions. Place a toothpick at each end of the wraps to secure the chicken.
4. Brush the chicken wraps with the marinade and reserve for 30 mins. in the refrigerator.
5. Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 400° F/204° C.
6. Place the chicken wraps on the Griddle Plate and grill until cooked through (10–15 mins.).
7. Serve over rice.