Teriyaki & Scallion Steak Roll-Ups
12 scallions, trimmed
1-lb flank steak
1 large red pepper, seeded & cut into strips
1⁄4 cup sake
1⁄4 cup mirin (rice wine)
1⁄4 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp. honey
1. Blanch the scallions in boiling water for 45 seconds.
2. Cut the flank steak with the grain into 12 strips and pound each strip flat.
3. Lay three meat strips side by side, overlapping each other.
4. Lay three scallions and three pepper strips at one end of the meat strips and roll the meat strips.
5. Repeat steps 3–4 until all the meat strips are rolled.
6. Whisk the marinade ingredients in a square baking dish.
7. Place the rolls in the marinade and brush the rolls with the marinade. Marinate the rolls for 15 mins.
8. Place the rolls, seam-side down, on two Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the middle and upper shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
9. Press the Power Button (370° F for 15 mins.) and brush the rolls with the marinade every 5 mins until the rolls are done cooking.
Eric’s Tip: For a delicious party dish, serve each roll on a slider bun and garnish the bun with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.