Terracotta Succulent Cupcakes
1 devil’s food cake mix
1 cup chocolate frosting
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 cups vanilla frosting
16 chocolate glazed donut holes
assorted green food colorings
1. Prepare the cake batter according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Line 2 in.-wide clay pots with mini-cupcake liners.
3. Fill each pot three-quarters full with the cake batter.
4. Arrange the pots onto the Air Flow Racks.
5. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F/175° C) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
6. Let the cakes cool completely.
7. Spread or pipe a small layer of chocolate frosting over the cupcakes.
8. Dip the cupcakes into the graham cracker crumbs.
9. Color the vanilla frosting various shades of green.
10. Place a donut hole over each graham cracker layer and secure the donut holes with a toothpick.
11. Using a star tip, pipe rosettes around each donut hole. Alternatively, use a leaf tip to pipe various flora.
12. Remove the toothpicks before serving.