4 5-oz cod fillets
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup flour
1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 cups lime-flavored tortilla chips, crushed finely
Jalapeño Tartar Sauce
1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
1 jalapeño, seeded & diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1 tsp. lime juice
1. Season the cod fillets with the salt and ground black pepper.
2. Pour the buttermilk into a bowl.
3. Combine the flour mixture ingredients in a second bowl.
4. Pour the lime-flavored tortilla chips into a third bowl.
5. Dip the fillets into the flour, then the buttermilk, and finally the tortilla chips.
6. Place the fillets on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the upper shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
7. Press the Power Button then the Fish Button (390° F) and increase the cooking time to 20 mins.
8. Combine the jalapeño tartar sauce ingredients in a bowl.
9. Serve the fish with the sauce.
Eric’s Tip: It may seem like tortilla overload, but I love making this into tacos. I get a nice warm flour tortilla and shredded cabbage and roll it up!