Eric’s Tip: Truf e salt is available online and in some higher-end grocery stores. If you prefer truf e oil, just season with sea salt and drizzle a little truf e oil over the fries. It’s a bit expensive, but remember, a little goes a long way! And it’s worth it!!
- 2 medium russet potatoes, cut into fries
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. truffle salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
1. Place cut potatoes into a pot. Add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil.
2. Drain. Spread out on a sheet pan to dry slightly. Toss with olive oil.
3. Preheat the AirFryer to 400º F for 2 minutes.
4. Place potatoes into the Fry Basket. Scroll to the French Fries Icon. Cook for 18 minutes at 400º F.
5. Shake the Fry Basket a few times for even cooking.
6. Toss fries with truffle salt and black pepper before serving.