Turkey Bacon Ranch Panini
8 strips bacon
4 slices hearty white bread
1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
8 oz deli-sliced turkey breast
4 slices American cheese
2 tbsp. butter, softened
1. Spread the bacon strips on two Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the middle and upper shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
2. Press Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F for 15 mins.). Rotate the Racks after 10 mins.
3. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
4. Place two slices of bread, butter side down, on a Rack.
5. Top the bread slices on the Rack with 2 tbsp. ranch dressing each. Place 4 oz turkey, four bacon slices, and two pieces of American cheese on each bread slice. Top the sandwiches with the other two bread slices, butter side up.
6. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
7. Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F) and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. Flip the sandwiches halfway through the cooking time (5 mins.).
8. Serve the sandwiches hot.