Unicorn Doo Doo Cakes
1 box white cake mix
16 flat-bottomed wafer ice cream cones
2 cups vanilla frosting
pink, purple, blue and yellow food coloring
edible glitter, for garnish
1. Prepare the white cake batter according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Divide the batter into four small bowls.
3. Color one batter pink, one purple, one blue, and one yellow.
4. Spoon the different-colored batters in layers into the ice cream cones, filling only three-quarters of each cone. Place the cones on the Air Flow Racks.
5. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button (15-min. cooking time) and decrease the cooking temperature to 350° F/175° C to begin the cooking cycle.
6. Let the cakes cool completely.
7. Divide the frosting into four bowls.
8. Color one frosting pink, one purple, one blue, and one yellow.
9. Prepare a piping bag with a star tip.
10. Spread the pink frosting along one-quarter side of the bag.
11. Spread the purple frosting onto another quarter, followed by the blue and then the yellow.
12. Pipe rosettes onto the cupcakes and sprinkle with the glitter.