Vegetable Lo Mein
6 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed & sliced
3 tbsp. olive oil 10 snow peas
1 small onion, peeled and diced small
1⁄2 red pepper, seeded and diced small
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
4 scallions, chopped
1 tsp. ginger, fresh, peeled and minced
6 cups cooked lo mein noodles
1 cup spinach
1 tbsp. sweet soy sauce
1 tsp. sriracha sauce
1⁄2 tsp. sesame oil
- Place the Copper Chef on high heat. When the pan is hot, add half of the olive oil. Sear the shiitake mushrooms. Remove and set aside.
- Add the rest of the olive oil. Stir-fry the snow peas, onion, and red pepper until tender.
- Add the garlic, scallions, ginger, and shiitake mushrooms to the pan. Sauté for 3 or 4 minutes, careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the lo mein, spinach, sweet soy sauce, sriracha, and sesame oil. Stir.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Eric’s Tip: Trying to add protein? In this recipe, I suggest searing shrimp along with the shiitake mushrooms.