Makes 1 loaf
2 frozen bread doughs, thawed
1/2 stick butter, melted
1. Place the dough in a loaf pan.
2. Cover the pan with a damp towel.
3. Place an Air Flow Rack in the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Place the loaf pan on the Rack. Press the Power Button, decrease the cooking temperature to 200° F/95° C, and increase the cooking time to 20 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Remove the towel from the pan. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F/175° F for 30 mins.) to begin the cooking cycle again.
6. Remove the bread from the pan to cool. Brush with the butter for a richer bread.