White Chocolate Pretzel Cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 13 minutes Makes: 12
Ingredients 1/2 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup dark brown sugar 1 large egg 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 cup chopped mini pretzels 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
3. Slowly add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing until a dough has formed.
4. Turn off mixer and use a rubber spatula to fold the pretzels and chocolate chips into the dough.
5. Roll the dough into 2-tablespoon balls and drop onto 1 large or 2 small cookie sheets at least 3 inches apart. Press the balls of dough down until about 3/4-inch thick. For a better presentation, press a full mini pretzel into the top of each.
6. Bake 11-13 minutes, just until cookies begin to brown around the edges. Let cool at least 2 minutes before serving warm.